Every No-Interest Car Deal Available in January
To help save you money, we’ve tracked down every 0% APR car financing deal available this month. We organized the deals by brand and they come directly from each manufacturer’s website.
Financing with an interest rate of zero means you won’t pay any interest on the money you borrow. That can save you thousands of dollars over the life of a loan. Even with a low-interest loan, say 3% on a $25,000 vehicle, you’ll end up paying an extra $32 in interest per month. Over 60 months, that’s nearly $2,000. (Learn how to finance a car and use Carfax’s auto loan calculator to determine your monthly payment with and without interest.)
0% APR Deal Trends
As we sift through car deals each month, we observe notable trends worth sharing.
This month’s 0 APR deals are mostly similar to last month’s. In some cases, manufacturers have shortened loan terms and eliminated bonus cash offers. On the flip side, some brands have added 0% financing offers that weren’t available in the past.
A reduced supply of new cars, driven by supply chain disruptions like the global semiconductor shortage, means automakers aren’t feeling as much pressure to move excess inventory, so there are fewer appealing deals and appealing offers than we saw in the spring and summer of 2021.
Other Car Deals
Deals vary by location, so check with your dealer to make sure these offers are available in your area. You will likely need an excellent credit score to qualify for a 0% financing deal.
Alfa Romeo 0% APR Deals
- Giulia, Stelvio: 0% financing for 48 months
Buick 0% APR Deals
- Enclave, Encore, Encore GX, Envision: 0% financing for 48 months plus $500 bonus cash
*Buick’s 0% financing deals apply to current owners and lessees of a qualifying GM vehicle.
Cadillac 0% APR Deals
- XT4, XT5, XT6, CT4, CT5: 0% financing for 36 months plus $500 bonus cash
Chevrolet 0% APR Deals
- Blazer, Equinox, Spark, Silverado, Traverse: 0% financing for 48 months
Chrysler 0% APR Deals
- 300: 0% financing for 72 months plus $500 bonus cash
Dodge 0% APR Deals
- Challenger, Charger, Durango: 0% financing for 72 months
*Some trims are available with no payments for 3 months
Fiat 0% APR Deals
- 500X: 0% financing for 72 months plus $500 bonus cash
Ford 0% APR Deals
- Explorer, F-150: 0% financing for 60 months
Hyundai 0% APR Deals
- Ioniq Hybrid, Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid: 0% financing for 60 months
- Kona Electric: 0% financing for 60 months plus $1,500 bonus cash
- Nexo: 0% financing for up to 72 months plus $20,000 bonus cash
Jeep 0% APR Deals
- Compass: 0% financing for 36 months plus up to $500 bonus cash
- Gladiator: 0% financing for 36 months plus up to $750 bonus cash
- Grand Cherokee: 0% financing for up to 72 months
- Renegade: 0% financing for up to 48 months plus $500 bonus cash
Kia 0% APR Deals
- Niro EV, Stinger: 0% financing for 60 months
Nissan 0% APR Deals
- Altima: 0% financing for 36 months plus up to $500 bonus cash
- Armada, Frontier, Kicks, Maxima, Pathfinder, Rogue Sport, Sentra, Titan, Versa: 0% financing for 36 months
- Leaf: 0% financing for 72 months
- Murano: 0% financing for 36 months plus up to $1,000 bonus cash
Toyota 0% APR Deals
- Mirai: 0% financing for 72 months plus $15,000 complimentary fuel card
More Deals on New and Used Cars
Many automakers have been offering 0% financing, long loan terms, and cash-back bonuses due in part to the recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. That said, some of the best incentives have started to fade away over the past few months, so it may be wise to take advantage of these offers sooner rather than later.
Some brands are still offering appealing lease deals as well. Leasing may be a better option for some people since it typically means a lower monthly payment and lower out-of-pocket costs.
Buying a used car can save you even more money. Some automakers have excellent financing offers and deferred auto loan payments on certified pre-owned cars. To learn more, check out the best used car deals this month.
You can also see what’s available near you by searching Carfax Used Car Listings. Every car comes with a free Carfax Vehicle History Report to help you better understand each vehicle’s maintenance record and whether there’s been any damage reported.
If you have questions about this story, please contact us at Editors@carfax.com