- Alfa Romeo
- AM General
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
2019 McLaren 570S Review
- User Reviews
- Carfax Info
- Original MSRP$208,800
- Fuel Economy (MPG)15/22 City/Hwy
- Body StylesCoupe
Is the 2019 McLaren 570S Right for You?
What Is It & Who Is It For?
The 2019 McLaren 570S is a two-door supercar that seats two people and is sold in convertible (Spider) and coupe body styles. Pricing starts just under $200,000. With brash design and breathtaking performance, the 570S is a good fit for drivers seeking a fast, fun-to-drive sports car that makes a bold visual statement.
What Makes It Unique?
The 570S has multiple customization options, allowing buyers to create a one-of-a-kind supercar.
570S vs. Other McLarens
McLaren’s product range includes some of the quickest, most desirable supercars on the market, and the 570S is the least expensive one it sells.
McLaren 570S vs. Competition
The 570S’ competitors cost as much as a house, but they deliver big-time when it comes to performance and prestige:
- Lamborghini Huracan: A few more horsepower than the 570S, but the McLaren is easier to handle in daily driving.
- Porsche 911 Turbo S: Matches the 570S in terms of performance, but lacks the McLaren’s exclusivity.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT: Holds its own in terms of overall performance and has a lower base price.
- Ferrari 488: Surpasses the 570S in horsepower but has a steeper base price.
Is the 2019 Model Year Right for You?
Changes for 2019
- No notable changes
2019 McLaren 570S vs. Older 570Ses
The 570S joined McLaren’s lineup in the 2016 model year and there haven’t been any notable changes since. Used 570Ses from 2016-2018 will offer features and design identical to the 2019’s.
Which 2019 McLaren 570S Trim Is the Best Value?
Original starting price, including MSRP and destination charge:
- Coupe: $195,000
- Spider: $211,300
Unless you have your heart set on drop-top driving, the coupe should keep you happy. It comes with standard features such as adaptive dampers, carbon-ceramic brakes, a 7-inch touchscreen, and LED headlights and taillights.
2019 McLaren 570S Performance
The 570S has one available engine:
- 562-horsepower turbocharged 3.8-liter V8 engine with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and rear-wheel drive (RWD)
Compared with the class? The 570S has less horsepower than many of its rivals.
- 18 EPA-estimated combined mpg*
*The EPA uses a mixture of highway and city driving for its combined estimate.
Compared with the class? The 570S is mid-pack when it comes to fuel-efficiency.
2019 McLaren 570S Safety Ratings & Features
The 2019 McLaren 570S hasn’t been crash-tested by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration or the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. As with many supercars, the 570S has fewer advanced safety features than most modern vehicles; amenities such as lane departure warning and automatic emergency braking aren’t available.
Key Standard Features
- Rearview camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
2019 McLaren 570S Interior
Cabin Storage and Features
- Cupholders: 2
- Cabin storage areas: Glovebox, center console bin under armrest, door pockets
Compared with the class? Expected for the class.
- 5.3 cubic feet
Compared with the class? The McLaren 570S has more cargo space than rivals such as the Porsche 911 Turbo S and Lamborghini Huracan.
Compared with the class? The 570S’ seating space is average for the class.
2019 McLaren 570S Warranty
- 3 years / unlimited miles bumper-to-bumper. Covers many parts and systems but doesn’t include consumables such as brakes, tires, wiper blades, shocks, or struts.
- 3 years / unlimited miles powertrain. Covers major engine and transmission components.
- Both warranties are measured from the date the first owner purchases the car and are transferable to used-car buyers.
Compared with the class? Some rivals provide longer warranty coverage than McLaren.
Specs & Features
- Ventura Orange
- Volcano Orange
- Fire Black
- Ice Silver
- Pearl White
- Cobalt Violet
- Blade Silver
- Muriwai White
- Ceramic Grey
- Papaya Spark
- Polaris Blue
- Vega Blue
- Sicilian Yellow
- Vermillion Red
- Curacao Blue
- Onyx Black
- Silica White
- McLaren Orange
- Abyss Black
- Fistral Blue
- Mantis Green
- Storm Grey
- Helios Orange
- Amethyst Black
- Lantana Purple
- Burton Blue
- Paris Blue
- Mauvine Blue
- Sarthe Grey
Wheel and tire type
- Front Tire Type: 225/35R19
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0 X 8.0 Inches
- Rear Tire Type: 285/35R20
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 20.0 X 10.0 Inches
Available exterior features
- Exhaust: Dual Tip
- Exhaust Tip Color: Stainless-steel
- Front Bumper Color: Body-color
- Front Spoiler
- Grille Color: Black
- Mirror Color: Body-color
- Rear Bumper Color: Black
- Rear Spoiler: Lip
- Rear Spoiler Color: Black
- Side Spoilers
- Underbody Spoiler
- Window Trim: Black
- Angle Of Approach: 8.3 Degrees
- Angle Of Departure: 16.8 Degrees
- Break-over Angle: 5.5 Degrees
- Front Track Width: 65.9 Inches
- Ground Clearance: 3.7 Inches
- Height: 47.32 Inches
- Length: 178.35 Inches
- Rear Track Width: 63.7 Inches
- Wheelbase: 105.1 Inches
- Width: 82.5 Inches
- Curb Weight: 3,212 Pounds
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 3,719 Pounds
- Side Mirror Adjustments: Power, Power Folding, Reverse Gear Tilt
- Side Mirrors: Heated, Integrated Turn Signals
- Center Console Trim: Leather
- Dash Trim: Leather
- Door Trim: Leather
- Floor Mat Material: Carpet
- Floor Material: Carpet
- Floor Mats: Front
- Foot Pedal Trim: Aluminum
- Steering Wheel Trim: Leather
- Air Filtration
- Front Air Conditioning: Automatic Climate Control
- Front Air Conditioning Zones: Dual
- Power Locks: Auto-locking
- Cargo Volume: 5.3 Cubic Feet
- Passenger Volume: 49 Cubic Feet
- Max Seating: 2
- Seating Rows: 1
- Standard Seating: 2
- Antenna Type: Diversity, Element
- Auxiliary Audio Input: Bluetooth, USB, IPod/iPhone, Jack
- Hard Drive
- Radio: AM/FM, Touch Screen Display, Voice Operated
- Radio Data System
- Satellite Radio: SiriusXM
- Speed Sensitive Volume Control
- Total Speakers: 4
- Watts: 240
- Connected In-car Apps: Driving Performance
- Infotainment Screen Size: 7 In.
- Navigation System: Touch Screen Display, Voice Operated
- Phone: Hands Free
- Wireless Data Link: Bluetooth
- 4-Way Manual Driver Seat Adjustments
- 2-Way Power Driver Seat Adjustments
- Sport Bucket Front Seats
- 4-Way Manual Passenger Seat Adjustments
- Upholstery: Leather
- Upholstery Accents: Contrast Stitching
- Digital Odometer
- Driver Information System
- External Temperature Display
- Fuel Economy Display: Range
- Gauge: Tachometer
- Instrument Cluster Screen Size: 10 In.
- Multi-function Display
- Trip Computer
- Trip Odometer
- Warnings And Reminders: Lamp Failure, Low Fuel, Engine Oil, Coolant, Low Battery, Maintenance Due, Tire Fill Alert
- Engine Type: 8 Cylinders
- Displacement: 3.8 Liters
- Horsepower: 562
- Torque: 443
- Active Suspension
- Driver Adjustable Suspension: Ride Control
- Front Shock Type: Gas
- Front Spring Type: Coil
- Front Stabilizer Bar
- Front Struts
- Front Suspension Classification: Independent
- Front Suspension Type: Double Wishbone
- Rear Shock Type: Gas
- Rear Spring Type: Coil
- Rear Stabilizer Bar
- Rear Suspension Classification: Independent
- Rear Suspension Type: Double Wishbone
- Suspension Control: Electronic
- Tuned Suspension: Sport
- Transmission Type: 7-Speed Double Clutch
- Type: A
- Gears: 7
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- City (MPG): 15
- Highway (MPG): 22
- Combined (MPG): 18
- Axle Ratio: 3.31
- Drive Mode Selector
- Acceleration (0-60MPH): 3.1
- Turning Circle: 40.7
- New Car Basic Warranty: 36 Months
- Powertrain: Drivetrain/Powertrain: 36 Months
- Corrosion: Rust: 60 Months
- Corrosion Perforation: Rust: 120 Months
- Electronic Stability Control: Standard
- Rearview Monitor: in Dash
- Side Impact Airbags: Standard
- Child Seat Anchors
- Crumple Zones: Front/rear
- Camera System: Rearview
- Body Side Reinforcements: Side Impact Door Beams
- Anti-lock Brakes Four Wheel: Standard
- Parking Sensors: Front/rear
- Front Driver Airbags: Standard
- Impact Sensor: Fuel Cut-off
- Daytime Running Lights: Standard
- Rollover Stability Control: Standard
- Front Passenger Airbags: Standard
- Automatic Hazard Warning Lights
- Emergency Interior Trunk Release
- Brake Assist: Standard
McLaren 570S For Sale
Shopping for a Used Car?
carfax.com has thousands of car dealers with used cars for sale
- Alfa Romeo
- AM General
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover