Shopping Used Cars? Carfax Helps.
The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2012 MITSUBISHI I MIEV ES/SE is available.
- 2012 MITSUBISHI I MIEV ES/SE
What is a Record?
A record is an event (in the vehicle's past) reported to CARFAX by one of our thousands of sources. CARFAX Reports contain a collection of records that may answer crucial questions about the history of the used car you plan to buy, such as:
- Was the car in a reported accident?
- Has the mileage been tampered with?
- How many owners drove this car?
- Has this car been inspected recently?
- Was this car labeled a lemon?
Information that you need to know before you buy!
- Recall Results:
- Open Recall Found
Manufacturer Safety recall/service bulletin issued
2012 IMIEV UNDERCARRIAGE RUST
Status: Remedy AvailableDescription: THE UNDERCARRIAGE ON CERTAIN 2012 I-MIEV VEHICLES, ALONG WITH THE BOLTS SECURING THE MAIN DRIVE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY UNDER COVERS AND NON-ESSENTIAL GROUND CONNECTIONS, MAY BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO RUST.
Remedy: THE DEALERSHIP WILL INSPECT THE NON-ESSENTIAL GROUND CONNECTION BOLTS AND UNDER COVERS. IF THE BOLTS ARE NOT RUSTED OR DAMAGED, THE DEALER WILL REMOVE ANY UNDERCARRIAGE RUST, APPLY ANTI-CORROSION WAX TO THE FRAME, REINSTALL THE UNDER COVERS, AND REPLACE THE BOLTS. IF THE BOLTS ARE RUSTED OR DAMAGED, THE DEALER WILL REMOVE ANY UNDERCARRIAGE RUST, APPLY ANTI-CORROSION WAX TO THE FRAME, AND REPLACE THE UNDER COVERS WITH NEW COVERS THAT USE GROUND BUS BARS. THESE SERVICES WILL BE PERFORMED FREE OF CHARGE.
- Click here or call 1-888-648-7820 to locate an authorized Mitsubishi dealership near you to obtain more information about this recall.