Get CARFAX Reports
Used Cars for Sale
Find a Dealer
The Nissan Pathfinder is a mid-size SUV offering plenty of power for play time and pulling along with ample room and comfort for long distance driving. Perfect for a soccer mom who tends to lug kids around all week, this baby offers up room for up to 7 adults, comes equipped with reliable safety features, and serves up enough luxury to make running errands feel like you are on vacation.
Not what you were looking for? Search
Select a Brand
The Nissan Pathfinder has been a popular SUV since it inception in 1986, and has been a favorite among drivers ever since. It started out as a full-size SUV but has gone through many changes throughout the years. Most notably, the Pathfinder got a smoother body design and a unibody construction in 1996. The third generation Pathfinder was introduced to the market in 2005 and is still available today.
Investing in a third generation Pathfinder produced in 2005 or later is a good option if you want the same reliable performance Nissan is known for, but in a smaller, mid-size body. The features and specifications do not greatly vary from year to year after 2005, so you can save some money buying used without sacrificing important features and amenities.
There are a few convenient features to look forward to in your Pathfinder including easy access to both rows of back seats, and the push-button ignition makes it easy to get going within just a few seconds of getting buckled up. With the 6 CD audio system equipped in the dash of the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder, you won’t have to worry about stopping to switch discs while you are on the road.
Overall, the Nissan Pathfinder is a great family vehicle that is versatile enough to handle everything from daily car pool and weekly soccer games, to yearly road trips during vacation time, to off-road adventures over the weekend.
2013 Nissan Pathfinder Safety Ratings
Many safety features come packed in the 2013 and 2014 Nissan Pathfinder including front driver and passenger side airbags, head curtain airbags, and electronic stability control. The vehicle is designed to deploy airbags in case of an accidental rollover. The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety gave the 2013 Nissan Pathfinder a G for “good” for both side safety and the moderate overlap front.
Noteworthy About the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder
- The new Nissan Pathfinder includes a continuously variable transmission eliminating gears in favor of a more powerful and effective drive chain. This makes for a much smoother ride and seamless gear changing without sacrificing fuel efficiency.
- Both the front and rear suspension are independent of one another which results in an effortless ride that makes it hard to believe you are even making contact with the road. Forget about waking passengers up when you go over train tracks or when you have to traverse a bump in the road.
- With the highest rated towing capacity in its class, the 2014 Pathfinder offers the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds at a time. Hook a great big trailer on the back and pile on your camping gear, or hook up your fishing boat and head out to the lake. Whatever you have got up your sleeve, the Pathfinder can take it on.
- An included EZ Flex seating system makes it extremely easy to pack everyone into the car for a soccer game. The second row moves forward and backward for easy access to both the third row and front seats from the side passenger door. Not to mention the fact that the back seats all recline for maximum space and comfort, even for adults.
- If you want the ultimate in luxury options, you will love the automatic temperature control system that is equipped in the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. Both the front passenger and the driver can create their own climates at the same time without impeding on each other’s preferences.
Find the right car with the right history
Cars with no accidents
Cars with service records
I need a CARFAX report
Post to facebook
Post to google+
Tweet about Carfax
Share on Pinterest
Find used cars