Find The Right Car
With The Right History

Subaru Impreza

The affordably priced Subaru Impreza is a compact car that is available as either a sedan or a hatchback. Its excellent fuel economy and standard all-wheel-drive for the 2014 models make this vehicle a great choice for those who go on outdoor adventures or live in areas that experience inclement weather. CARFAX can give you data on used Imprezas for sale including features, safety ratings to help with the research and car-buying process. 

Read More Below »

Used Subaru Impreza: In Depth


MODEL OVERVIEW

The Subaru Impreza is a great choice for those who are looking for a roomy compact car that offers impressive fuel economy. The Subaru Impreza first went into production in 1993 and is now in its fourth generation. The 2011 is available in the 2.0i, 2.0i Premium, 2.0i Limited, 2.0i Sport Premium and 2.0i Sport Limited trims. The interior of the Impreza is roomy and modern. The car itself offers steady handling with a comfortable ride, making this vehicle a viable option for shoppers in the market for a smaller car. The 2014 Subaru Impreza is the only vehicle within its class that features an all-wheel-drive.

For those who are interested in using this vehicle for long trips, the Subaru Impreza offers above average head and leg room for its class. Reviewers have also noted that this vehicle is excellent for small families because the rear seat is one of the roomiest within its category. There is also a generous cargo area featuring 12 cubic feet in the trunk of the sedan and 22.5 cubic feet held within the hatchback when the rear seats are up. When the rear seats are folded down, there is an impressive 52.4 cubic feet of cargo space available.

2014 SUBARU IMPREZA RATINGS

Safety features within the 2014 Subaru Impreza include head air bags throughout the vehicle, side-mounted air bags for both front passengers, and an anti-theft alarm system that is operated by remote. Additional safety features include child seat anchors and rear door child safety locks.

During crash testing performed by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), the Subaru Impreza received a "Good" rating for the small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength, head restraints, and seats tests. The 2014 Impreza also received the "Top Safety Pick" award from the IIHS. 

NOTEWORTHY ABOUT THE SUBARU IMPREZA

All Limited trim level 2014 Subaru Imprezas come standard with a rearview camera, as well as a smartphone application for those Imprezas that have been integrated with the optional navigational systems. 

Vehicle Overview


Number of Owners Subaru Impreza


Carfax Facts

Compared to all other cars for sale, the Impreza is above average when it comes to having 1-owner cars from which to choose at 40.6 percent. At 33.0 percent for 2-owner cars, this puts it at a combined total of 73.6 percent for 1-2 owners.

Average Odometer Reading


Carfax Chart

2009 Imprezas average less than 60,000 miles on the odometer.

2014 Impreza Specifications

  • From $17,895
  • 2.0-liter

  • 27 city / 36 hwy mpg

  • All Wheel Drive
  • Automatic or manual

  • 148 hp @ 6200 rpm

  • 104.1 inches

My son was interested in a Subaru Impreza. We ran it through CARFAX and discovered two it was involved in a front end collision. We did not purchase the car, thanks to the info we got from CARFAX.

—Mike Churton