Used Honda Fit Owner Reviews
When the Honda Fit first debuted, it offered new ways for a compact car to increase cargo room. For example, the fuel tank was located under the front seat and the rear seats were able to fold down exceptionally low, a feature that was a favorite among consumers. The second generation Fit was introduced in 2007 and offered an unchanged height, but numerous changes to the body and interior. This generation featured three multi-mode seating options, redesigned headrests, and rear seats that could be folded down completely flat.
The third and most recent generation of the Honda Fit began production in 2013. It offered many changes, including swivel passenger seat for easy in and out access, advanced cockpit interface, fog lamp and LED lights, and more. There are several trims available including the Fit, the Fit Sport and the Fit Sport with navigation.
The 2014 Honda Fit was released as an EV and is the first battery electric vehicle released by Honda. The design is still familiar to the Fit but a rear roofline spoiler has been added to increase the car's aerodynamics. The rear bumper is also missing a tailpipe, giving the Fit a sleeker look. The interior of the car also has amazing features such as the Honday Satellite-Linked navigation system with voice recognition and rearview camera, automatic climate control, bio fabric seats, and a 3-mode drive system.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) rated the 2014 Honda Fit in several categories. The IIHS rated the 2014 Honda Fit as "good," the highest score, in all categories except driver pelvis/leg impact injury test where it received a score of "acceptable." The 2014 Honda Fit offers many standard safety features that will help make the driver feel more at ease. These safety features include:
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System
- Vehicle stability assist with traction control
- Brake assist
- Driver and passenger air bags
- Side and rear head air bags
NOTEWORTHY ABOUT THE 2014 HONDA FIT
- The Fit's USB Audio Interface is conveniently located in the glove compartment and allows for users to connect and control their iPods and USB flash drives.
- The ten cup holders make it possible for everyone to have a place to put their drinks.
- Many interior features include front door pockets, cruise control, tilt and telescopic steering wheel, air conditioning, speed sensitive volume control, 6-total speakers, Bluetooth hands free system, and map lights among so many other great features.