CARFAX provides superior employee benefits, including:
- Every CARFAX employee participates in our annual bonus program.
- 401K with 50% company match on the first 6% of an employee's contribution
- Preferred provider organization (PPO) insurance coverage for medical, dental, prescription, and vision:
- Low deductibles and co-pays
- 80% of the cost for family coverage is company-paid.
- Vision and laser eye surgery discounts
- Life insurance paid by CARFAX with the option to purchase additional term life insurance at low rates
- Paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending program for medical and dependent care expenses
- Ten paid holidays each year plus a generous vacation/combined time off program:
- Three weeks paid time off in an employee's first year
- Four weeks paid time off in an employee's second year
- Five weeks paid time off in an employee's fifth year
- Six weeks paid time off in an employee's twelfth year
- Paid Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) leave accrues at one week of paid leave for each year of employment at the rate of 75% of an employee's base pay.
- Free on-site parking
- Supplier discounts on new vehicles from many major auto manufacturers and discounts on used vehicles from select dealerships
- Subsidized family health club memberships: company-paid initiation fees and 50% subsidized membership fees
- Eligibility for an interest-free computer loan for up to $2,000
- Free lunch every Friday